Top Athens GA Personal Injury Attorney
With over 10 years of combined experience, the personal injury attorneys at the Classic City Legal have prosecuted strong, effective cases and achieved results for our clients in Athens GA and across Georgia.
We provide our personal injury and accident clients the following advantages:
- We are relentless and principled advocates for our clients. We offer each client individual superior legal representation;
- We are known for taking challenging and complicated cases to trial and prevailing. As a result, we often obtain recoveries far above what the client initially expected
Personal Injury: Motor Vehicle Accidents
For those that have been seriously injured in an auto accident, it is essential to speak with a Athens GA personal injury lawyers that not only knows the law but has a proven success record in representing motor vehicle injury victims. Our accident attorneys have a proven track record in auto accident cases such as:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicyclists Hit By Cars
- Pedestrians Hit By Cars
- Uber & Lyft Crashes
Personal Injury: Serious Injuries & Wrongful Death
No case is too complex for us to handle. Our Athens GA personal injury lawyers have obtained verdicts and settlements for their clients including in cases involving:
- Animal Attacks & Dog Bites
- Burn injuries and caustic burn injuries
- Premises Liability: also called Slip and Fall lawsuits. This applies when a dangerous property condition caused an injury.
- Third party liability
- Wrongful death
Contact An Experienced Athens GA Personal Injury Lawyer
The attorneys at the Classic City Legal, LLC are dedicated to relentlessly representing their clients in the pursuit of justice.
We are here to serve You. We will evaluate your case for free, confidentially, and with no obligation on your part. We provide each client attentive, individual service of the highest quality. We treat our clients as family. We will work closely with you throughout the legal process. We never charge an hourly fee, and only get paid if we win your case.
We have the experience and the resources to fully investigate your case. We will visit you at your house or the hospital if you are unable to come to our offices in Athens GA.